ABOUT THE ROLE
Our People Associate will champion Decoded’s culture and values. This is a role for someone CURIOUS to learn more, BRAVE ENOUGH TO INNOVATE, and choose IDEAS OVER EGOS. The People Associate will take PRIDE IN EVERYTHING THEY DO and embody these values to create an inclusive first-class unique employee experience that is true to DECODED.
The People Associate will partner with the Sr. People Generalist. This position provides day-to-day HR operational support and will take the initiative to serve as a guide to our business while also being flexible and creative on the ways to implement and execute People initiatives.
Position Located in New York City, Hybrid (at least 2 to 3 days a week)
- Draft job descriptions, offer letters, and facilitate the pre-onboarding process for all Temporary, Intern and Full-Time workers.
- Execute onboarding and off-boarding processes in coordination with cross-functional teams, such as IT, Payroll and Operations Team.
- Manage our HR systems, (HRIS, LMS, ATS, ENGAGEMENT)
- Assist with Learning & Development Training and DEI initiatives
- Measure employee engagement and culture by administering surveys
- Serve as a source of support and information for HR queries, with excellent ‘internal customer service’ skills and great empathetic instinct when it comes to providing solutions
- Use company metrics ie. headcount, attrition, etc to inform HR initiatives and strategies
- Conduct periodic audits of employee records and files and workplace poster requirements to ensure federal and state compliance; i.e., I-9’s, etc.
- Continuously look for and bring up opportunities to operate more efficiently and effectively
- Track and maintain HR inventory (i.e., employee forms, swag, etc)
- Assist with and contribute to our Decoded Internship Program
- Handle and support additional projects ad hoc
- 1+ years HR experience (Internship experience applies)
- A real passion for people and process
- Enthusiasm, drive, and a willingness to learn
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Strong employee advocacy experience; Handling sensitive matters with empathy, diplomacy, attention and care
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A team player with a strong can-do attitude, attention to detail, and self-motivation
- Problem solver with a high level of initiative, tenacity, and sense of urgency
About The Company
Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Decoded Advertising is a new kind of agency, built from the ground up by award winning creatives, top data scientists and cutting-edge media people willing to defect from the old agency model to create smarter work. Decoded has the first truly integrated creative, tech and media process designed to drive better performance for clients by uncovering the levers that produce powerful ideas and drive real media performance. A spirit of curiosity, relentless creativity and data informed decision making define our culture and people.
In everything you do, you will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles to help us separate the signal from the noise, and ensure your strategic decisions are backed with analytical rigor.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous paid time off, and other benefits also are available.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.