Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
What you’ll do
- Be part of an international team that crafts amazing work for the world’s biggest brands. You’ll work on long–term projects and retained accounts, developing digital products or projects with the guidance of a creative director, design director or lead designer.
- Translate brand values, creative concepts, UX documentation and user–stories into functional design solutions. You’ll collaborate closely with your project’s team, consisting of multidisciplinary Monks.
- Going above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Employing your problem–solving skills and your full stack of design solutions to guide projects from start, finish and everywhere in between to ensure the highest quality of the delivery.
- Presenting your work in person and through video calls to colleagues and clients, coming up with and proposing new and exciting solutions for production. You’ll prototype your designs where needed to provide additional clarification.
- Provide written and verbal communication to articulate and strengthen your designs.
- Have opinions and not be afraid to voice them.
- You’re a wonderful product designer. You prove your product design prowess through your online portfolio and relevant working experience of around 3 years in the field of digital product design. Beyond aesthetic excellence, your portfolio demonstrates exemplary presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem–solving skills.
- Your unwavering curiosity never stops you from learning and progressing. You love pushing the envelope both personally and professionally.
- You love people and their diversity. You’re great to work with, as you have strong social and communication skills that ensure you understand how colleagues and clients work and think.
- A thorough understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design and usability, grid systems, white space, aspect ratios and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- Mastery of all modern design and prototyping tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Figma, Principle…). You’re tidy, and you know how to organise your files, layers and folders to make the lives of colleagues easier.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you can judge the quality of the user experience, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it better.
- Mindful of your time, budget and schedule, you are flexible and willing to put in the time and dedication needed to make each project you work on a success.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.