Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at Media.Monks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Facility Coordinator position, you’ll be working as part of a small team that looks after the facilities for an expanding number of international offices. This is a role where you’ll partner with different teams in different timezones, working hard to provide the best hospitality services possible. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- You’re part of a team that keeps our offices looking good, inside and out; taking care of hospitality and creating a welcoming work atmosphere in which everyone thrives;
- Helping us prepare to go back to the office after 18 months of Working from Home;
- You’ll help out with office administration, making sure our administration in Topdesk is up to date;
- Managing offices and housing properties in the Netherlands and abroad. Handling facility issues with landlords and utilities providers, and arranging service appointments;
- You manage all business phone related matters including hand out of new devices and subscriptions, contract management and support for our offices around the world;
- Looking after building safety and security (BHV);
- Be in contact with suppliers, vendors and other third parties;
- You’ll assist the Sustainability Coordinator with our annually CSR report;
- Support in organizing meetings & events;
- When the job calls for it, you are open to guard our reception desk.
Experience you already have:
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a relevant position.
- You have a degree in higher education (Facility or Hotel Management would be much preferred)
- You are a skilled communicator in Dutch and English.
- You’re a natural multitasker and can have several things running simultaneously if needed.
- You are a driven individual and good at taking your own initiatives.
- You have high moral and service standards and are a champion of friendly small talk and watercooler conversations.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.