As a Client/Influencer Manager on our Social team, you will manage influencer campaigns autonomously and simultaneously on a key account. You will be a part of a cross-functional team, including strategy, creative, production, account management, etc. where you will be responsible for and seen as the client and internal lead for the social/influencer scope of the accounts. You’re the go-to.
We’re looking for a ‘Thinker’ and a ‘Doer.’ Someone who loves thinking strategically but isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to support the team and make things happen. Our account roles are a ‘hybrid’ between traditional account roles and project managers and the expectation is that our team can bring this duality to life across all levels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution, management and quality control of multiple social media/ influencer campaigns.
- Partner with social, creative, production, and cross-functional teams to integrate and optimize social/influencer strategies and execution into overall advertising strategies
- Write briefs for your campaigns in collaboration with strategy, creative, and production teams and secure necessary approvals.
- Understand client’s business and objectives so that you can actively provide solutions and recommendations that they might not be asking for
- Oversee all scheduling of key internal and external meetings to ensure input and feedback is received to facilitate advancement of the project
- Quality control of all produced content, ensuring final deliverables are on brief, following brand guidelines and previous client feedback/direction.
- Collaborate with a range of teams (Clients, PR, Legal, Content) to negotiate influencer agreements, secure appropriate deliverables, and amplify impact.
- Develop influencer selections and present for approvals process
- Closely monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure KPIs are met;
- Develop content planning, influencer content cadences, and review creative content (visuals and copy) and be able to provide strategic feedback;
- Manage budget/financial requirements from project kick-off to finish.
- Collaborate with our Data and Insights team to develop KPI’s, optimize campaigns throughout execution, and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals. Upon project close, assist in the analysis of the performance of campaigns and executions to measure impact, and share results with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate recommendations to senior leaders, clients, influencers/creators, and influence stakeholders.
- 3+ of work experience in an international digital marketing or advertising agency
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience with managing influencers and working with them in a paid content capacity, as well as other types of partnerships
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams and partners
- Ability to build, execute, and manage mid-large influencer marketing programs and budget, including managing influencers, creators, talent, and clients simultaneously.
- Deeply analytical, understands nuances of influencer/creator industry, and uses data/consumer insights to drive decision making
- Experience with influencer marketing/advertising technologies (e.g., CreatorIQ, Taggr, Traackr, etc.)
- Fluent in Spanish and English; additional languages a plus.
- A structured way of working; strong in planning and organization, excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of social media, influencer marketing, and industry trends
- An eye for quality content and storytelling
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.