The Role Description
Involvement in developing Measure.Monks as the leading provider of predictive marketing modelling through the following:
- Manage projects for clients over a range of industries
- Produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects to our clients
- Exceptional data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Presentation delivery to the client
- Running statistical models
- Assisting senior consultants and directors to produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects
- Help with research and development of tools and ideas to grow the business in new areas using the latest techniques
- Potential for involvement across the business including but not limited to project management, new business, research & development, improving internal processes and tool development
The role will require the following attributes:
- Project management experience
- 2 – 4 years commercial experience of market mix modelling and or marketing analytics
- Ability to explain complex modelling in a clear and simple manner
- Econometrics/Economics/ Mathematics (with Econometrics) degree with 2.1 or higher
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint, google analytics and g suite is advantageous
- Experience of modelling with statistical packages
- Knowledge of R or Python is advantageous, but not essential
We are looking for a bright and personable candidate who’s looking to excel, have fun and make a difference.
Key differentiating factors of the Measure.Monks team:
- Work with diverse clients from the largest FTSE 100 companies to niche charities
- Build unique market first solutions by using your econometric and latest programming knowledge
- Heavily supported R&D function to drive change across the industry and create market first tools
- Ambitious growth targets – doubling in size over the next 2 years
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.