Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
The Role Description
Involvement in developing Measure.Monks as the leading provider of predictive marketing modelling through the following:
- Manage projects for clients over a range of industries
- Produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects to our clients
- Exceptional data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Presentation delivery to the client
- Running statistical models
- Assisting senior consultants and directors to produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects
- Help with research and development of tools and ideas to grow the business in new areas using the latest techniques
- Potential for involvement across the business including but not limited to project management, new business, research & development, improving internal processes and tool development
The role will require the following attributes:
- Project management experience
- 2 – 4 years commercial experience of market mix modelling and or marketing analytics
- Ability to explain complex modelling in a clear and simple manner
- Econometrics/Economics/ Mathematics (with Econometrics) degree with 2.1 or higher
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint, google analytics and g suite is advantageous
- Experience of modelling with statistical packages
- Knowledge of R or Python is advantageous, but not essential
We are looking for a bright and personable candidate who’s looking to excel, have fun and make a difference.
Key differentiating factors of the Measure.Monks team:
- Work with diverse clients from the largest FTSE 100 companies to niche charities
- Build unique market first solutions by using your econometric and latest programming knowledge
- Heavily supported R&D function to drive change across the industry and create market first tools
- Ambitious growth targets – doubling in size over the next 2 years
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.