Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Involvement in developing Measure.Monks as the leading provider of predictive modelling through the following:
- Lead several clients over a range of industries
- Sell in of projects to clients, including pitches, with a seven figure per annum target
- Produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects to our clients
- Exceptional data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Presentation delivery to the client
- Personally manage the development of a number of consultants and analysts, both in the USA and colleagues in other markets (especially our London Hub).
- Lead a team of consultants and analysts to produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects
- Assist in developing company strategy
- Helicopter view in developing tools and ideas to grow the business in to new areas using the latest techniques
- Involvement across the business including project management, revenue growth management, new business, research & development, improving internal processes and tool development
The role will require the following attributes:
- 10+ years commercial experience of market mix modelling
- Proven first class deliverer of high value client projects
- Proven track record of high value project sales to clients across a range of industry sectors
- Ability to explain complex modelling in a very clear and simple manner with proven client presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Econometrics/Economics/ Mathematics (with Econometrics) degree
- Entrepreneurial attitude
We are looking for a bright and personable Director at the top of their game in the econometric modelling field to really influence and help drive the company on towards continued double digit growth.
Key differentiating factors of the Measure.Monks team:
- Market pioneering approach to marketing evaluation
- Ambitious growth targets - looking for the talent to match
- Work with diverse clients within the rapidly growing S4 Capital network.
- Build unique market first solutions by using your econometric and latest programming knowledge
- Heavily supported R&D function to drive change across the industry and create market first tools
- Personable nature helps embed analytics in our clients’ organisation
- Significant investment in staff wellbeing
- Entrepreneurial, vibrant and fun atmosphere
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.