Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
In this role you will:
- Build new features and component logic from scratch.
- Provide time estimations for new projects and features that you’ll be working on.
- Validate API specifications with backend developers.
- Refactor and maintain existing codebases.
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions.
- Research and implement new frontend technologies and standards that improve our process.
- Experience working in teams with Project Management Software.
- Familiarity working with Git, including pull requests, code reviews.
- Knowledge in TypeScript together with React, Vue, or Angular.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new frameworks and technologies.
- Understanding of backend APIs and how to use them.
- Functional and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- You’re up with the latest standards in HTML and CSS, as well as JS in case of fire.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- Your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable and works across browsers.
- Functional and object-oriented programming (OOP) don’t scare you; neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- Last but not least, you’re a proficient English communicator; able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.