Our flourishing office in Los Angeles is searching for an Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager. As an Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing several mid-level campaigns simultaneously. From start to finish you are the key point of contact for the client & influencers, as well as the key point of contact for Media.Monks team members during execution.
You will lead various campaign teams throughout campaign execution, consisting of several specialists such as Digital Marketers, Designers, and Influencer Specialists. Throughout the campaign execution, you will manage collaborations between some of the top brands and influencers in the tech, retail, beauty, and lifestyle industries for which strong project management skills are crucial. You will gain in-depth knowledge of our network of bloggers, vloggers, and social influencers. With this knowledge, you will oversee the optimal matchmaking, together with our matchmaking team, between our influencers and the international brands we work with. You will write briefings and be expected to independently reach-out and negotiate collabs and take the lead from A-Z.
In addition, strong account- and project management skills are of the essence. It is your role to not only lead the campaign team throughout execution but also to lead the client every step of the way and grow the relationship. You are the point of contact for our clients from campaign kick-off to final delivery. Safeguarding timing plans and budgets are your responsibility while keeping our clients happy delivering high-performance campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for accounts on a project basis;
- Build strong relationships with clients during campaign execution
- Maintain day to day contact with our clients
- Run medium-sized campaigns;
- Be responsible for the budget management on your running campaigns
- Be responsible for on-time delivery of your campaigns
- Develop project plannings, experience in plannings with multiple work streamsResponsible for the execution, management and quality control of your campaigns; ○ Review the influencer selection and write briefs for your campaigns
- Reach out to influencers including celebrities and negotiate with influencers
- Monitor and steer campaign budgets and make sure set campaign KPIs are met ○ Budget negotiations with influencers and third parties
- Develop influencer contracts (along with the Legal department)
- Develop content plannings and review creative content
- Ensure optimal communication within the campaign teams at all stages of the campaign;
- Show leadership and manage campaign teams throughout the execution
- Contribute to producing campaign assets and participate in on-set productions
- 5+ years of work experience in an international digital marketing or advertising agency;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/ advertising;
- Experience in and passion for influencer marketing and/ or social media marketing is a must;
- Strong competencies in campaign- and account management;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within a team;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high levels of accuracy;
- A structured way of working with excellent attention to detail and an eye for quality content;
- Experience of working with budgets;
- Experience using influencer marketing tools such as CreatorIQ, Taggr, and Traackr.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.