We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, self-motivated Unreal Artist to join our growing automotive visualization team. The ideal candidate should be not only characterized by an excellent eye for details but also by profound technical knowledge of Epic’s Unreal Engine. If you are also familiar with complex CGI pipelines and can work independently in a structured way, you should definitely introduce yourself to us.
In this role, you will:
- Work on demanding projects for premium customers with the highest demands on quality and aesthetics; mainly in the automotive sector.
- Create, manage and optimize your 3D assets for high end Stills and cinematics in UE that also meet the high-performance requirements of VR applications for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Set up and optimize your shaders and lighting in UE.
- Deal with time and budget constraints while creating the best possible output.
- Feel responsible to assure the best visual and technical quality of your created assets.
- Proactively develop our CG pipeline and workflows even further.
- Work together as a team player with a growing number of dedicated and highly motivated CG Artists; offline and online.
- You have at least 4 years of production experience ideally in the automotive visualization using Epic’s Unreal Engine.
- You have experience with PBR material development.
- Additional knowledge of scripting and experience in Unreal Blueprints is very welcome.
- You are used to dealing with complex CGI pipelines.
- You are characterized by your great interest in high-quality visualizations.
- You are an independent and structured worker.
- You have a self-confident appearance also towards customers.
- Additional experience with animation is a big plus.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.