Navigate ambiguity, uncertainty and complexity to define and realize your product vision.
Partnering with Formula.Monks means gaining access to cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and product managers that design, build, and launch technology-driven products, services and systems. Working flexibly towards your business and technology objectives, a typical squad consists of a program manager who leads the team, a product manager, skilled designers and a group of talented engineers.
We work closely with your team to establish a shared vision for the project and determine the best approach for its execution. Collaborating as an integrated unit, we prioritize assignments based on capacity. Here’s how we make it work:
- Cross-functional squads: Your cross-functional team of engineers, designers and product managers who design, build and launch technology-centric products, services and systems.
- Project planning: We adapt our approach to the project’s characteristics—such as timeline, resources, technical stack and business stakeholders—to ensure successful product releases.
- Requirements & analysis: The optimal requirements management process ensures that all business goals and consumer needs are addressed within each product iteration and that all efforts are focused on achieving the corresponding OKRs and performance metrics.
- Ideation & design: Design drives the process from its inception through launch and beyond. Your assigned design leaders will contribute to the vision and help teams realize it until ideas are materialized and market-ready.
- Capture & documentation: A solid requirement and documentation strategy is key to creating a product that meets business and consumer needs, scales effectively, and is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on quality: From onboarding to our day-to-day work, to transitioning products to our clients’ teams, our holistic approach to engagement management enables our clients to focus on the most important aspects of their business.